The question of how to become a real man has been an actual question at all times. In fact, is not solved in the gym or in the office of a psychologist. It is necessary only to know what constitutes a testosterone and how to increase its concentration in the body. This hormone makes a brave warrior from a youngster, a worthy husband from a boy. The main thing is to follow its content in the body and does not let it reduce. Every man should know how to increase the testosterone level: with the help of drugs, a certain set of food or any other methods.
Testosterone is a sex hormone that is present in the female and in the male body. This hormone determines those purely masculine traits that form the basis of sex differences: increased body hair, rough and deep voice, increased activity of sweat glands, etc. Therefore, the female body has a small level of the hormone, and a men’s boby level is much higher. Testosterone is so important for men as it determines their sexual activity and their libido. The problem is that at some point in their lives, under stress or age, the level of this hormone begin to decline. It is clear that no man can put up with erectile dysfunction: so it is important to know everything about testosterone, and most important – how to boost testosterone in your body in different ways.
Functions of testosterone in the male body
It is difficult to overestimate the role of testosterone in the male body. There is not a single organ system that could operape without it. The most important thing for men is the function of development and activity of their genitals – and this is quite reasonable.
Beeing an extremely important hormone, testosterone performs the following functions in a male body:
- full development of male sex organs: testicles, penis, prostate goes under testosteron activity;
- thanks to this hormone, man acquires secondary sex characteristics during puberty: increased growth of hair on the body, the face, the pubic region;
- testosterone is involved in the formation of the protein in the tissues, which are the building blocks of muscles: the higher the level of testosterone is – the stronger they are developed;
- it distributes fat in the body correctly, preventing accumulating in the abdomens;
- thanks to testosterone, men have such a low tone of voice;
- testosterone affects the brain, causing sexual desire to a woman;
- it improves blood circulation, thereby ensuring a normal erection.
If we consider that the development of physical and sexual attraction are very important for health and attitude of men, we may understand their dismay when the level of this hormone in the body starts decreasing. You do not need to be tested to know that: a lack of the hormone becomes visible to the naked eye: the man starts to go bald, gian weight, he gets a tummy. The desire to a woman reduces and an erection weakens – here a depression comes. Therefore, the primary task is to increase the level of testosterone, no matter how hard it may be.
The norm of male testosterone
You need to know the norm of male testosterone, which will ensure smooth functioning of all body systems. A common indicator is 11-33 nmol / L. If it is below thit level, it’s time to sound the alarm and start its promotion. However, there is an interesting fact, whereby the exact level of testosterone in the male body is very difficult to determine. Many researchers believe that it is impossible to diagnose a low levels of the hormone with the results of only one test. What is the reason?
- First of all, it is well known that testosterone levels in the body of a man is extremely high in the morning, (that is why making love in the morning is much more successful than in the evening). That is why it is much more logical to carry out the test early in the morning, in practice – it is usually done during the day;
- Secondly, the methods of testosterone determination are too different in different medical laboratories. There is even an opinion that if we send one and the same test to different laboratories, the results will be unequal.
So do not get too upset with the results of analyzes: your organism will cue you the most sure signs of decreasing a testosterone level. This may happen due to age (usually occurs after 40), malnutrition ( lack of certain vitamins and minerals), obesity, physical inactivity and bad habits. And the consequences can be very bleak.
Symptoms of a low testosterone level
You can not ignore the warning signs of your own body. Every man needs to know what harm a low testosterone level does and what consequences he may have:
- decrease in muscle mass, strength reduction;
- erectile dysfunction, loss of libido, decreased sexual desire;
- irritability up to outbursts of anger;
- gynecomastia – an increase in breast volume.
The picture is really depressing and not satisfying to these men who want to prolong their youth and remain handsom, strong and courageous even in 60. You need to know how to boost testosterone production in your body and use all available means to avoid the described symptoms.
Medications that increase the testosterone level
First of all, the most logical method is to address a doctor with this problem, who determines the level of testosterone and prescribes appropriate medications. This is the task of an endocrinologist, but it is better to address a medical specialist – andrologist, which treats the male reproductive system.
Most often men are prescribed the following medicines that increase testosterone in the body:
- Testosterone propionate, Phenylpropionate, Cypionate or Enanthate;
- in suspension: Testosterone.
In any case, hormone therapy can be dangerous, so it should take place only under the constant supervision of a specialist. If you’re not a supporter of chemical and synthetic drugs, use conventional methods. We advice looking for needed drugs in Canadian Health&Care Mall – an online pharmacy, which guarantees a high quality, low prices, privacy and a prompt delivery.
How to increase the level of testosterone in natural ways?
You can increase the level of testosterone in a natural way, without resorting to medical assistance. Earlier doctors did not have an opportunity to conduct a deployed test of blood samples to determine this hormone level. And no one wants to have a sagging tummy and a shiny bald head. Therefore, over time, men have found different ways to fix these unpleasant situations. Taking into account the individual characteristics of each organism, you have to be prepared that some means may not work, but the others will be a real salvation. Try these ways to increase testosterone.
Herbs which increase testosterone in the body can be found in pharmacies as infusions. These are the famous ginseng (15 drops 3 times a day for a month), Siberian ginseng, Tribulus terrestris and golden root.
Get enough sleep
The main part of testosterone is produced in the deep sleep phase. Therefore, a man who can’t get enough sleep, suffers from insomnia or restless sleep, has a reduced levels of this hormone. To avoid this, you need to sleep at least 7 hours a day with total silence and darkness: only under such conditions testosterone will be produced in sufficient quantities.
Work out. Perhaps the reason for a low testosterone level is inactivity. You will cope with the problem if you do some activity. Give preference to physical exercises, train muscles, run, swim. Make friends with barbells and dumbbells, but do not overdo it: visit the gym no more than three times a week.
Scientists have proven that any joy, victory and success give a burst of testosterone. Therefore rejoice every new day, every detail, do not be afraid to be happy. Smile to people, control your negative emotions.
Give up bad habits
Regular consumption of alcohol and prolonged smoking will gradually but surely block the production of testosterone in your body. The sooner you decide to give up your bad habits, the faster your testosterone level will grow.
Try to stick to the regime in nutrition: eat at the same time. Eat 5 times a day: breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and dinner.
Try to spend more time outdoors, in nature: go to the country, to the village for the whole weekend.
Food raising a testosterone level in the male body
Proper nutrition means a lot in the life of men, therefore, if you find malfunctions of the organism, you should include in your diet foods that increase testosterone and thereby enhance sexual desire.
- Seafood: shrimp, anchovies, pacific saury, salmon, perch, trout, crabs, oysters, clams;
- Lean meat: 200 grams of chicken breast in a day – perfect;
- Nuts: walnuts, hazelnuts, pistachios – it is better to eat before going to sleep., conventional seeds also be useful;
- Vegetables: broccoli, celery, tomatoes, avocados, eggplant, cabbage, zucchini;
- Fruits: orange, carrot, pineapple, pumpkin, apricots, persimmons, peaches, pears, grapes, melon;
- Greens: onion, parsley, spinach, mustard greens, cilantro. Make a salad of celery root every day: 200g root rubbed on a grater, dressed with vegetable oil, salt and parsley. You can add 100 grams of grated carrots for a taste;
- Porridge: buckwheat, barley, millet, rice;
- Dried fruits: dates, prunes, raisins, dried apricots;
- Berries: black currant, raspberry, pomegranate, cranberries, prunes, cherries, plums, watermelon;
- Spices: garlic, cardamom, onions, cayenne red pepper, turmeric, brown;
- Sprouted oats: take three times a day on a tablespoon;
- Vegetable oil: Try to cook all of the food with its help.
Moreover, it’s better to reduce the consumption of those products, which, according to scientific research, reduce the level of testosterone:
- Fast food;
- Baking, white yeast bread;
- Milk with a high percentage of fat;
- Carbonated drinks;
- Fat beef, lamb and pork meat.
When you know how to increase a testosterone level – this important hormone of love and happiness – you can delay aging and prolong your sex life and keep a perfect personal relationship with your beloved woman. Remain young even after 40 – every man who cares about his health can do that!